DISCLAIMER: Material contained on this site and any publication provided here is a summary only and is based on information believed to be reliable and received from sources within the market. Suggestions made here on the site and all brochures are not recommendations or offers to invest as they are of a general nature only and may not be appropriate to you specific circumstances.
They should not be acted upon without first consulting Hendrie Financial Strategies Pty Ltd. Pursuant to Corporation Law, as representatives of Madison Financial Group Pty Ltd ABN 36 002 459 001, Hendrie Financial Strategies Pty Ltd may have an interest in any of the securities mentioned by way of investment, brokerage and/or fees.
Hendrie Financial Strategies Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representatives of Madison Financial Group PTY LTD
AFSL No. 246679 (ABN 36 002 459 001)
HEAD OFFICE: Suite 801, level 8, 54 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 (PO Box R1776, Royal Exchange NSW 1225)
tel 1300 789 575 fax (02) 9954 4599; web www.madisonfg.com.au
Principal Member: Financial Planning Association of Australia
As a financial services firm, The Hendrie Group collects and holds a large volume of highly sensitive personal, business and financial information in relation to our clients. We understand that you value your privacy, and wish to have your information kept secure. For this reason, The Hendrie Group places a high priority on the security of information held by our firm. We have developed this policy to inform you how we manage your personal information to maintain its integrity and security.
The Hendrie Group is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and must comply with the National Privacy Principles. You can find more information about the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles on the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web-site at www.privacy.gov.au.
If on reading this policy you are unclear on any of the matters or simply want more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Purposes of collection
Naturally we collect and hold a broad range of personal, business and financial information gathered during the course of providing our services. We strive to ensure that we collect and hold only that information which is relevant and necessary to advise on the specific matters you have requested us to address.
We may also use the information.
- To send newsletters concerning various financial matters which we believe would be of interest to you;
- To invite you to seminars or events that we conduct or host;
- To inform you of developments at The Hendrie Group and other services that we can provide; and
- To assist us manage our practice.
We will not sell, rent or trade any of your personal information to any person.
Nor will we disclose information about you unless the disclosure is required by law, is authorised by law, or you have consented to our disclosing the information about you.
Information may be disclosed in accordance with legislative provisions to the Australian Taxation Office, APRA, Centrelink, and other government bodies. Information may also be disclosed to our solicitors, and other representatives of the legal system as required by law or under subpoena
The following third parties may have access to personal information at times:
- Quality assurance auditors appointed under the by-laws of CPA Australia;
- Directors and staff of Grosvenor Securities Pty Ltd for the purpose of applications processing and compliance audits;
- Our off-site file storage service (Croydon Self Storage);
- IT technicians when providing on-site support; and
- Potential purchasers of our Practice.
Personal information quality
We aim to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. To assist us in this, you need to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested and maintain and properly update the information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you find that the information is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us and we will use all reasonable effort to correct the information.
Securing your personal information
We are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of the data you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure, use or alteration.
We have the following security systems in place to protect your information,
- All computers linked to our intranet are password protected and virus protected;
- Our offices are monitored regularly by a mobile security service, and our alarm system is linked to a central monitoring service;
- Our employees and contractors all sign confidentiality agreements when beginning employment with The Hendrie Group.
Accessing your personal information
You can ask us to provide you with access to all personal information that we hold about you. If we are able to, we will give you that access.
If we refuse you the request for access, we will give you the reason for that refusal.
We are not required to provide access where the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between an individual and ourselves, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; where denying access is required or authorized by law; or providing access would be unlawful.
Information the law requires us to collect
We are not required to collect any information by law.
Changes to this statement
Telephone: (03) 9725 2533
Address: 1/23 Lacey Street (PO Box 489)
Croydon Vic 3136
Most Liked Posts
- How to Retire On Your Terms By The Hendrie Group on February 5, 2019 1
- The actual science behind multi-tasking – yep it’s a thing!!! By The Hendrie Group on October 9, 2018 0
- #1 Best Seller! By The Hendrie Group on March 19, 2019 0
- Why most business profiles suck By The Hendrie Group on June 29, 2016 0